Worksheet-design results in quick input and one click navigation to forms.
Deep form sets and calculations help you prepare the most complex returns.
Sophisticated diagnostics help you catch mistakes with few disruptions.
Flexible packages to meet your needs
for preparing lower volumes of specific types of tax returns, such as individual 1040 and state returns with e-File.
Pay-as-you-go option perfect for preparing a lower volume of individual, State and Business returns.
- All the forms, worksheets, schedules and capabilities of the unlimited version
- State e-Filing is now included at no additional cost where supported
- Fast Path License pricing:
- 1040 Federal and one state: $57 per return
- 1040 Additional states: $33 per return
- Business/Trust/Estate - Federal and one state: $76 per return
- Busines/Trust/Estate – Additional States: $45 per return
- Consolidated Corps: $68 per return
- Gift Tax/Employee Benefit – Federal: $47 per return
- e-File late and amended tax returns for tax years that are still open for e-Filing with the IRS
- Live Assisted Technical & Product Support (phone, chat, email)
- Access to training content
- Access to Lacerte eOrganizer
- Federal Interest Rate Updates
- Electronic Signature sign-offs for 5500 forms
- Transaction downloads from Financial Institutions (i.e. Banks, Payroll)
Try Before You Buy
What's Also Included for Free
- A one-time license fee of $545, which includes service and delivery, will only be charged to customers opting to prepare returns on a REP (pay-per-return) basis only. Customers with an unlimited Federal license can prepare alternate returns on a REP basis without paying the $395 license fee. When you authorize payment for printing or converting a tax return on a REP basis, a software license/usage fee is charged to your account. You may then print or convert for electronic filing that particular return an unlimited number of times with no additional pay-per-return fee charge. The above Forms and Schedules may be included and are subject to change at any time. State e-Filing is now included at no additional cost across Unlimited and REP modules where supported.
- Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.