Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Based on standard tax season and cumulative time savings achievable with Intuit Link’s electronic data and document collection versus manual tax checklist; Intuit Tax Online 2014 data.
- Depending on mobile network availability.
- REFUNDS & CANCELATIONS: Intuit has no obligation to refund all or part of the purchase price for unused tax returns that were purchased from Intuit Tax Online as part of a single or bundled purchase. Pre-orders placed prior to the release of the 2015 version of Intuit Tax Online may be canceled until the product is released. No refunds will be given for pre-orders after the release of the 2015 version of Intuit Tax Online.
- Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice.
- 30% offer is valid through December 31, 2015. Savings calculation based on Tax Year 2015 retail price. 30% discount is a limited time offer that may only be claimed once. Your entire purchase amount will not be charged until January, 2016. Purchase discounted returns directly from Intuit Tax Online at ito.intuit.com. All Intuit Tax Online 2015 tax returns purchased are tax year specific. Returns purchased but not used by December 31, 2016, will not roll over into the next tax year. Refunds will not be given for prior purchases of Intuit Tax Online or unused returns. Intuit Tax Online tax returns are credited to the Customer Account Number that purchased them and cannot be transferred to other Intuit accounts. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options are subject to change without notice.